Wednesday, August 17, 2011

From A Big Fat Nobody

Hi. My name is Sarah. As of today, August 17, 2011, I am 29 years old. I am married to Terry and we have two boys. Micah is 4 and Caleb is two. Micah would want me to say that he is 4 AND A HALF.

I am not new to the world of blogging. I've been doing it since I got pregnant with Micah. I chronicled our lives as we hurdled into parenthood. It's a silly, personally-edifying blog where I can boast about my children in safety!

In April 2010, I started a second blog about my cancer diagnosis. It was a diary of sorts for me where I vented about chemotherapy and distracted myself from nausea and hair-loss. Many lovely people read what I wrote and offered encouragement. You can read about this journey at http://www.28cancer.blogspot.com/. And, yes, there are a few bald photos of me there, too!

I am in remission now.

And looking for a way to better serve Jesus and His people.

After looking in all the wrong places, I'm starting over. From scratch. And I'm starting a new blog where I can come to do something I love, write.

I love Jesus in a real BIG way. And I've got FAITH that He'll use me because I'm willing.

I read a quote the other day that stuck with me. "We cannot let what we cannot know, destroy what we can enjoy." ("A Life Well Lived," by Tommy Nelson)

I can't possible know or understand how God can use a stay-at-home mom to reach anybody. But in the meantime, I'll talk to you about Him. And we'll see what happens. And for now, I hope we can just enjoy each other's company.

MySpace 3.0 Layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment